Fire up some Italian flavors with this quick and easy chicken dish. It’s bursting
with zesty flavors and healthy antioxidants. Best of all, it’s ready-to-serve in
under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup College Inn® Culinary Broth White Wine & Herb
- 1 can Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano-No Salt Added
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary minced
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup black olives
- Cook chicken in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 3 minutes.
- Add rosemary; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives and broth. Simmer for 10 minutes
or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over couscous or rice.
Prep Time: 6 min | Cook Time: 15 min | 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation