Orange Cinnamon Chicken
The aroma of this dish is heavenly as it cooks, the spicy warm smell of cinnamon
mixed with energizing citrus is sure to bring them to the table fast.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling
- In a small bowl, combine orange sections, orange juice, marmalade and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high
- Add chicken, cook 3 to 4 minutes until lightly browned.
- Turn chicken, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Pour orange mixture over chicken, then heat for 3 to 4 minutes until heated
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes