Orange Glazed Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- For glaze, combine chili sauce, marmalade and mustard.
- Lightly flatten chicken to uniform thickness.
- In large skillet, brown chicken in butter.
- Pour glaze over chicken; simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes, basting occasionally.
Microwave instructions: Omit butter. For glaze, combine chili sauce, orange marmalade
and mustard in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Lightly flatten chicken to uniform thickness. Place chicken on microwave-safe roasting
rack; cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes, turning and rearranging
once. Brush with glaze; microwave, uncovered, 2 minutes. Turn; brush again with
glaze. Microwave for 2 minutes or until cooked.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes