Orange Jewel Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 green onions, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place chicken breasts in a plastic bag one at a time and pound to flatten
- Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until golden brown
and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cut peel away from oranges and discard; cut oranges into bite-size
- Add orange to skillet along with cranberries, honey and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until liquid has thickened
- Stir in green onions.
- Pour over chicken and serve with rice or couscous.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 392 calories, 56 g protein, 9 g fat, 21 g carbohydrate,
2 g fiber, 150 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes