Orange Tarragon Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 whole split, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Orange sections to garnish
- In a large skillet, bring orange juice, tarragon and broth to boil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- Cook chicken 2 minutes per side over medium heat. Remove chicken and set
- Reduce sauce over high heat to about 4 tablespoons liquid. This should take
about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk in butter until melted.
- Return chicken to pan and heat for 1 minute per side.
- Arrange on heated serving platter.
- Garnish with orange sections.