Peach Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches in light syrup
- 3 or 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In large skillet, cook chicken in oil until no longer pink; drain.
- Drain peaches, reserving juice.
- Combine reserved juice, honey and mustard. Stir to blend. Pour over chicken.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Add peaches and onions to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook about 5 minutes
until slightly thickened. Spoon over chicken.