- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can peach halves (save 1/2 cup juice)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Pinch of saffron
- Sliced almonds
- In a covered skillet, melt butter. Braise breasts on both sides until halfway
cooked. Add onions, garlic and peppers.
- In mixing bowl combine peach juice, soup and saffron. Pour over chicken;
cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add peaches. Cover and keep over heat just until peaches are hot.
- Serve over wild rice, and sprinkle with almonds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes