Pepper Chicken Stir-Fry
This flavorful chicken mixture served in bell pepper halves is really eye-opening
and makes for a fun presentation.
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red bell peppers, divided
- 2 medium green bell peppers, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup cashews, toasted
- Hot cooked rice
- Mix soy sauce, ginger, chili sauce, wine, bouillon, garlic and sugar in
medium bowl. Add chicken; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut red bell peppers and green bell peppers vertically in half; remove seeds.
Cut half of one red bell pepper and half of one green bell pepper into small
cubes. Reserve remaining six bell pepper halves.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and marinade;
stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add cubed bell
peppers and onion. Cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add nuts; cook for 2 minutes. Spoon chicken mixture evenly into reserved remaining
bell pepper halves.
- Serve immediately with rice.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com