Peruvian Chicken Stir-Fry
Peruvian Chicken Stir-Fry is so full of flavor it may become your favorite stir-fry!
A delicious marinade teams up with colorful peppers, tomatoes and red onions. Garnish
with fresh chopped cilantro or parsley.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 MAGGI Cumin Flavor Seasoning Cubes, crushed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 small hot yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 2 firm tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 pound frozen French fries, oven baked according to package directions
- Hot, cooked rice (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Combine vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, seasoning sauce, garlic and crushed seasoning
cubes in medium bowl; mix well. Add chicken and mix. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat. Add chicken
(reserve marinade); cook, stirring frequently, until golden.
- Add onions, bell peppers and hot pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add reserved marinade; cook for 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add tomatoes; cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with oven baked fries and rice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes