Pierogies Pad Thai
Ready-made potato-cheddar pierogies add a new dimension to the traditional Pad
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package Mrs. T’s Potato & Cheddar Mini Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- Boil pierogies as package directs. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; cook eggs until
just scrambled, stirring constantly. Remove to bowl.
- In same skillet, heat peanut oil; over medium heat, cook garlic until lightly
browned. With slotted spoon, remove garlic to bowl with eggs.
- In drippings remaining in skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken until well
browned and cooked through, stirring constantly. Add salt and crushed red pepper.
- Stir in egg mixture, peanut sauce, bean sprouts and cooked pierogies. Toss to
mix well. Garnish with chopped peanuts and scallions.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Mrs. T's Pierogies
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes