Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry
Tender, tangy chicken with a touch of sweetness. This quick and easy dinner is
gluten-free and is a delicious choice for families on a tight budget.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low-salt teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and green pepper;
cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until done.
- Drain pineapple reserving 1/2 cup juice. Combine reserved juice, teriyaki
sauce and cornstarch.
- Add pineapple and sauce mixture to skillet. Cover and cook 2 minutes or
until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Serves: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes