As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth plus 1/2 cup water
- Cracked pepper
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch chicken fryer over medium high heat. Add olive oil and
coat bottom of skillet. Add chicken to skillet, then cook until nicely browned.
Remove chicken breasts to a plate. Pour out oil that remains in skillet, and
return skillet to stove. Reduce heat to medium. Pour the chicken broth and water
slowly into the skillet using a spatula to scrape the browned bits off the bottom
of the skillet. Add can of mushroom soup, onion soup mix and can of tomatoes,
stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Add chicken back to skillet, then add the green beans. Spoon sauce mixture
over chicken breasts to smother them. Increase heat to medium high until gravy
starts bubbling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes