- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, ground into a paste
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Brown chicken thighs on both sides
and transfer to a plate.
- Add spices and chopped onion to skillet, and cook until onion has softened.
- Return chicken to skillet; add walnut paste and pomegranate juice. Simmer
for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked and sauce has reduced and thickened
Per Serving: Calories 226, Calories from Fat 84, Total Fat 9.4g (sat 1.6g),
Cholesterol 94mg, Sodium 104mg, Carbohydrate 11.5g, Fiber 1.5g, Protein 23.9g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes