Quick and Easy Chicken Paprikash
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound boned skinned chicken breasts, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free, reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and butter noodles and
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray; place over medium/ high heat until hot.
Add chicken and next 3 ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broth. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and paprika.
- Spoon over noodles. Sprinkle with additional paprika, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by bettyboop5050 at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 10:16:42 am.