Quick Sesame Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, tops and bottoms, cut into small slices
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons vinegar, wine or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the oil and sliced onions in a microwave-safe cooking dish. Cover with
wax paper and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes until soft.
- Divide, wash and dry the chicken halves.
- After the onions have cooked, remove from microwave and add the seeds, liquid
of choice, and salt and pepper. Mix well. Roll each chicken breast in the mixture
and place in the mixture. Cover with the wax paper and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the chicken over once.
- Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes