- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green
pepper and onion, undrained
- 1/2 cup thick, chunky salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced
green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup
shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, salsa, chiles and onions in skillet; cook 5 minutes,
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and heat in microwave oven 1 minute or until
- Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.