Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high
heat until hot. Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Combine thyme and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet and sauté for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, preserves, vinegar
and pepper, stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes