- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Raspberry vinegar
- Chicken broth
- Dairy sour cream
- Raspberry preserves, strained, or raspberry syrup
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Place chicken breasts in saucepan.
- Combine equal parts of raspberry vinegar and chicken broth to cover chicken
breasts. Poach for about 10 minutes, until meat is opaque and done. Remove from
heat. Keep covered.
- Add to sour cream enough raspberry preserves or syrup to color lightly and
to flavor as desired.
- To serve, drain chicken breasts and place on serving tray. Cover with sour
cream mixture. Garnish with raspberries, as desired.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.