As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Raspberry vinegar
- Chicken broth
- Dairy sour cream
- Raspberry preserves, strained, or raspberry syrup
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Place chicken breasts in saucepan.
- Combine equal parts of raspberry vinegar and chicken broth to cover chicken
breasts. Poach for about 10 minutes, until meat is opaque and done. Remove from
heat. Keep covered.
- Add to sour cream enough raspberry preserves or syrup to color lightly and
to flavor as desired.
- To serve, drain chicken breasts and place on serving tray. Cover with sour
cream mixture. Garnish with raspberries, as desired.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes