Red Chicken Bog
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and deboned
- 1 large can tomato juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 large onions, diced
- 3 cups rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Boil chicken until done and debone.
- Add salt, pepper, tomato juice, tomato paste and onions to the chicken broth.
Bring to a boil, then add chicken and rice, stirring constantly. Cook for 12
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes