Red Chicken Bog
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and deboned
- 1 large can tomato juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 large onions, diced
- 3 cups rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil chicken until done and debone.
- Add salt, pepper, tomato juice, tomato paste and onions to the chicken broth.
Bring to a boil, then add chicken and rice, stirring constantly. Cook for 12
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.