Salsa Skillet Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 green, yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato or 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 jar salsa (your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Brown chicken in canola oil in a large skillet. Add onion and bell pepper.
Cook until just tender.
- Add tomato, salt, pepper, and sugar. Mix well. Add salsa and cook over low
heat stirring frequently for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve over rice.
- Serve topped with guacamole, sour cream and shredded Monterey jack cheese,