Sautéed Chicken Breasts in
Fresh Lemon Cream Sauce
These chicken breasts in a lemon cream sauce come together so quickly, you'll
be surprised at how elegant they taste.
- 1/2 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE PowderedCoffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup warm water, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chickenbreast halves
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated FreshlyShredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup water in small bowl; mix with fork until
Coffee-mate is dissolved. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for
5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and no longer pink in center. Transfer
to serving platter; keep warm.
- Add remaining water, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel and bouillon to skillet;
bring to a boil.
- Stir in Coffee-Mate mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes
or until thickened.
- Stir in cheese until melted. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes