Smoky Paprikash Chicken
Classic chicken paprikash gets a flavor twist when smoked paprika is used in
place of paprika.
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Paprika, Smoked, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup light cream
- Hot cooked noodles, optional
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook
6 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Remove chicken from skillet; set aside. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir
- Stir in tomatoes and remaining 2 teaspoons smoked paprika. Bring to boil.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes
or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in cream.
- Serve chicken over hot noodles. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes