As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine all seasonings on a large plate or in a pie pan. Mix to combine
evenly. Rub seasonings over chicken, coating the breasts completely. You may
have some of the spice mixture left over.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet (you may need a little more
oil if your skillet is not nonstick). Cook the chicken over medium heat about
4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with sweet potatoes and broccoli in the fall or with corn and sliced tomatoes
in the summer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes