Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables
An authentic blend of Asian spices that adds delicious flavor to stir-fried vegetables
- 1 (0.75 ounce) packet MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Stir Fry Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 5 cups assorted vegetables (sliced red bell pepper, broccoli florets, baby
corn, sliced celery, sliced onion, sliced mushrooms and/or snow peas)
cooked rice (optional)
- Combine contents of packet, water, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl; set
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken for 3
to 4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve over rice.
Servings: 5 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Cooling Time:
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.