Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables
An authentic blend of Asian spices that adds delicious flavor to stir-fried vegetables
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (0.75 ounce) packet MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Stir Fry Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 5 cups assorted vegetables (sliced red bell pepper, broccoli florets, baby corn, sliced celery, sliced onion, sliced mushrooms and/or snow peas)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Combine contents of packet, water, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl; set
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken for 3
to 4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve over rice.
Servings: 5 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 10 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes