- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 4 chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken
and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, rind and nutmeg. Add mixture
to the skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until
chicken is fork tender, glazed and browned.
- Serve chicken with pan sauce.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes