Sweet Justice Kung Pao Chicken
Dried chile peppers give this Sweet Justice Kung Pao Chicken an extra kick. This
easy-to-make, quick main dish recipe can be served with rice. Garnish with peanuts.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,precut for stir-frying
- 1 package (1.94 ounces) MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA SatayChicken Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh orange peel
- 4 whole dried chile peppers
- 1 cup thinly sliced lengthwise leek (white part only)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- Combine chicken and seasoning blend in medium bowl; toss to coat. Let stand
for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in large, nonstick wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add orange
peel and chili peppers; cook, stirring constantly, for about 30 seconds or until
- Add chicken to wok. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until browned
and no longer pink in center.
- Add leek, carrot and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute or
until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce.
- Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with peanuts.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes