- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- Mix all of the above well and add one raw, de-boned chicken, cut into 1/2-inch
strips. Marinate for 45 minutes.
- Fry chicken for about 5 minutes in 2 tablespoons hot oil in wok or skillet.
- Add vegetables (scallions, zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms). Stir and
cook until done.
- Add marinade and thicken with 1 tablespoon cornstarch stirred into 1/4 cup
- Serve over rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.