Zesty Garlic Chicken
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Birds Eye frozen Pasta Secrets Zesty Garlic
- In large skillet, cook and stir chicken in oil over medium heat until no
longer pink in center.
- Stir in lime juice, Worcestershire and soy sauce. Add Pasta Secrets; stir
well. Cover and cook 7 to 9 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes