- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 ounce Chinese pea pods
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup natural whole almonds
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup sherry
- Skin, bone and cut up chicken breasts into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, mix ginger, honey, and cornstarch and blend in water, soy sauce, and sherry.
- Thaw pea pods if frozen.
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add almonds, stirring and cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook just until meat turns white. Pour in sherry mixture
and cook until sauce thickens.
- Add pea pods and stir-fry until hot and glazed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes