- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 ounce Chinese pea pods
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup natural whole almonds
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup sherry
- Skin, bone and cut up chicken breasts into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, mix ginger, honey, and cornstarch and blend in water, soy sauce, and sherry.
- Thaw pea pods if frozen.
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add almonds, stirring and cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook just until meat turns white. Pour in sherry mixture
and cook until sauce thickens.
- Add pea pods and stir-fry until hot and glazed.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.