- 5 boned chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) frozen orange juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup Amaretto
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt. Coat chicken with
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and sauté chicken until brown. Remove and
put into casserole.
- To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto. Increase heat and boil,
stirring constantly, until thick. Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered,
for 45 minutes.
Serves 8 to 10.
This can be frozen and reheated later.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.