- 5 boned chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) frozen orange juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup Amaretto
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt. Coat chicken with
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and sauté chicken until brown. Remove and
put into casserole.
- To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto. Increase heat and boil,
stirring constantly, until thick. Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered,
for 45 minutes.
Serves 8 to 10.
This can be frozen and reheated later.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes