Amaretto Orange Chicken
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Hereford's Amaretto Cows
- 1/2 teaspoon finely-grated fresh orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- Combine flour, salt, white pepper and the 1/4 teaspoon sage in plastic bag.
Shake chicken to coat.
- Brown chicken in butter and oil. Reduce heat. Continue cooking just until
- Remove chicken to heated platter. Add cream, Amaretto Cows, orange rind and the 1/8
teaspoon sage to pan drippings. Cook, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds.
- Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes