Amaretto Orange Chicken
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Hereford's Amaretto Cows
- 1/2 teaspoon finely-grated fresh orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- Combine flour, salt, white pepper and the 1/4 teaspoon sage in plastic bag.
Shake chicken to coat.
- Brown chicken in butter and oil. Reduce heat. Continue cooking just until
- Remove chicken to heated platter. Add cream, Amaretto Cows, orange rind and the 1/8
teaspoon sage to pan drippings. Cook, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds.
- Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.