Baked Chicken Palm Beach
- 1 cup juice from lemons, limes or sour oranges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 broiler chickens, quartered
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 3 cups crumbled potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the juice, salt, pepper, wine, garlic, and basil.
- Add the chicken pieces, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours,
- Remove the chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dip each chicken piece into the melted butter and then roll in the crumbled
- Arrange the chicken in a large shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for