Baked Chicken Palm Beach
- 1 cup juice from lemons, limes or sour oranges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 broiler chickens, quartered
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 3 cups crumbled potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the juice, salt, pepper, wine, garlic, and basil.
- Add the chicken pieces, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours,
- Remove the chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dip each chicken piece into the melted butter and then roll in the crumbled
- Arrange the chicken in a large shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.