- 1 whole frying chicken
- Olive oil
- Seasonings, as desired
- 1 slice onion, celery or apple
- 1 can light beer
- Rub the chicken with olive oil, then sprinkle chicken inside and out with
your favorite seasonings.
- Place a slice of onion, apple or celery in the cavity of the chicken.
- Open the can of beer and open one or two addition holes in the top of the
- Insert can of beer upright into cavity of chicken.
- Place upright in a shallow
pan and bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours or until done.