- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/8 cup bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish in a single layer (if
doubling, make sure that breasts are also in a single layer).
- In a small bowl combine ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon
and garlic powder. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken. Cover.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Remove cover during last 10 to
15 minutes before done.
Yield: 4 servings