Bourbon Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 to 8 chicken thighs, skin on
- Combine brown sugar, bourbon, mustard, salt, dry onion, and Worcestershire
sauce in a glass jar or bowl. (Can make the sauce ahead.)
- Place chicken in single layer in a nonmetal baking dish. Pour mixture over
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove chicken to plate.
- Pour sauce into a drinking-glass shaped container, or something narrow which
will quickly force the fat to the top. With a small gravy ladle spoon off fat.
- Return chicken to pan and pour defatted sauce over chicken and bake a bit
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Posted by Marianna on 12/5/2001 11:28 am .
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes