- Chicken thighs or breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/3 cup apricot brandy
- 3/4 cup chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Brown chicken in flour with salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Warm brandy. Add brandy to chicken and light fumes with match, stirring
over chicken until flames die down.
- Add bouillon and cook, covered, 20 to 30 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and stir sour cream into drippings to make a sauce. Heat
- Place chicken over cooked noodles or rice. Spoon sauce over chicken.