- Chicken breasts
- All-purpose flour
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup champagne
- Lightly dust chicken breasts with flour and a little salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, lightly brown chicken breasts to a nice golden brown
in olive oil. Once browned on both sides, add mushrooms and champagne. Cook
over medium heat, champagne should boil a little, for approximately 1/2 hour.
- When chicken is tender, transfer chicken to a platter. Pour cream into skillet.
Simmer for about 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.