- 1 chicken, skinned and cut up
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/3 cup parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in butter; pour wine over.
Cover and steam a few minutes.
- Add ham, walnuts, parsley and garlic. Cover and cook over low heat for 1
- Serve over rice, pasta or cooked apples.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.