- 3 or 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup French dressing (the red kind)
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup black pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Marinate chicken in French dressing for at least one hour.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt frozen orange juice in saucepan. Add black pitted cherries and currant
- Drain chicken, put into casserole, then cover with sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour (last half hour uncovered; skim the fat).
- Flame with brandy.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.