- 4 chicken breasts, split and de-boned
- 1 teaspoon scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- Butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- Cornflakes or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sherry
- Place chicken between wax paper and pound each piece as thin as possible.
- Place scallions, parsley, 1 pat of butter on each piece of chicken. Roll up
and dip into flour, egg and cornflakes or cracker crumbs. Let stand in refrigerator
overnight (or at least for 1 hour).
- Place in shallow pan with a stick of butter and sherry.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Baste occasionally.
- Salt to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes