Chicken Tenderloins with Cranberry Mustard Sauce
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- All-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, green part only
- Lightly toss chicken pieces with flour; shake off excess. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and oil in a large skillet. Add half of the chicken; cook for about 2 minutes, turning once until chicken is golden brown on each side and cooked through. Add more butter and oil if needed.
- Remove to a platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add wine, chicken broth and mustard to skillet, scraping up browned bits.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Stir into skillet. Add dried cranberries. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in green onions; cook 1 more minute.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 15 min | Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: Cal. 307 (15%DV), Fat Cal. 135, Pro. 23g (46%DV), Carb. 15g (5%DV), Fat 15g (22%DV), Chol. 48mg (16%DV), Sod. 588mg (24%DV), Vit. A 58RE (5%DV), Vit. C 1mg (1%DV), Vit. E 2mg (7%DV), Calcium 23mg (2%DV), Iron <1mg (2%DV), Folate 2Ug (0%DV), Zinc <1mg (1%DV), Pot. 63mg (1%DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1, Meat 3, Fat 1.5
Recipe and photo used with permission from: