Lemon Chicken Cruzan
- 3 whole chicken breasts, split
- 1/4 cup Cruzan Gold Rum
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove skin from each chicken breast half.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush on both sides of each piece.
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven 45 to 50 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes