Healthy, flavorful and low in calories.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Salt, pepper and paprika
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a frying pan with PAM.
- Season chicken breasts to taste with salt, pepper and paprika. Heat frying
pan and sauté chicken until nicely browned (about 10 minutes), adding about
1/4 cup water near the end of the cooking time to loosen meat from the pan.
- Remove chicken breasts to a shallow baking dish.
- To the pan juices, add the white wine, 1/2 cup water and chicken bouillon,
and heat through.
- Meanwhile, mix the lemon juice and flour in a cup. Pour into the frying
pan and stir until sauce is thickened. Pour sauce over chicken. Top with lemon
slices and bake for 20 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes