Healthy, flavorful and low in calories.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Salt, pepper and paprika
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a frying pan with PAM.
- Season chicken breasts to taste with salt, pepper and paprika. Heat frying
pan and sauté chicken until nicely browned (about 10 minutes), adding about
1/4 cup water near the end of the cooking time to loosen meat from the pan.
- Remove chicken breasts to a shallow baking dish.
- To the pan juices, add the white wine, 1/2 cup water and chicken bouillon,
and heat through.
- Meanwhile, mix the lemon juice and flour in a cup. Pour into the frying
pan and stir until sauce is thickened. Pour sauce over chicken. Top with lemon
slices and bake for 20 minutes.