- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium green onion, sliced
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in butter
for about 6 minutes, turning once, until light brown.
- Mix wine, dill weed, lemon juice and salt; pour over chicken. Heat to boiling;
reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until juice of
chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat wine mixture to boiling. Boil for about 3 minutes or until
reduced to about half; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with onion.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 212 Calories; 9g Fat (42.1% calories from fat); 27g Protein;
1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 256mg Sodium
Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.