- 5 boned chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup amaretto
- Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt. Coat chicken with this
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and sauté chicken until brown. Remove and put
- To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto. Increase heat and boil, stirring
constantly, until thick. Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
Yield: 8 - 10 servings
This can be frozen and reheated later.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.