Orange Chicken with Kiwi
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- Grated rind of 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 or 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Skin and bone chicken and poach in broth until tender. Do not overcook or
pierce with fork.
- Melt butter in small skillet; add sugar and cook until dissolved. Add juice
and rind and cook until thickened.
- Stir in brandy. Arrange chicken on platter and pour sauce over chicken.
Garnish with kiwi.
- Serve with any remaining sauce.
May be served warm or cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes