Pina Colada Chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced pineapple
- 1 (0.82 ounce) envelope commercial pina colada mix
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, pi a colada mix, rum, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Place chicken in lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish; add pineapple
juice mixture. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Bake for an additional
Yield: 4 servings