Plum Blossom Chicken
- 6 large whole chicken breasts, halved, or 2 frying chickens, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- In heavy skillet, brown chicken pieces in butter. Stir curry into pan juices.
- Blend plum jam and sherry and pour over chicken. Cover each piece with 1
or 2 slices lemon; cover skillet, and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken to heated serving platter and keep warm.
- Boil pan juices to reduce slightly. Spoon over chicken.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes