Rose Wine Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup rose wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 pounds chicken pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In bowl, whisk together wine, soy sauce, oil, ginger, oregano, sugar and
- Place chicken in single layer, skin side up, in shallow roasting pan. Pour
wine mixture over all and bake, basting often, until chicken is browned and
juices run clear, about 1 1/4 hours.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes