Vodka Pepper Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white pepper
- 3 tablespoons red pepper
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 (8 to 10 ounce) whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 to 5 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix black, white, red, cayenne and lemon pepper together in a pie dish.
- Rinse chicken and roll while still moist in pepper mixture to coat both
sides of breasts.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat and then add chicken, onions,
and garlic. Brown the chicken on both sides.
- Add vodka and let cook until chicken is cooked through, approximately 8
- Remove chicken from skillet, place on a lined pan, and keep warm in preheated
- Add tomatoes, olives, Worcestershire, and oregano to the sauce and mix ingredients
well with a wooden spoon. Let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet and cook until the tomatoes break down and
make a sauce, about 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Chicken Recipes